(ROI contract - NODE)
CITADEL is LP-NODE type. The aim of LP-NODE is to create strong incentives for long term hodlers of $SWD token with high yield pools.
Inspired by EMP.Money in what they have been doing with their Detonator/Reactor/DaaS products, we are building our own CITADEL products.
CITADEL require users to bond $SWD LP to mint each CL. This will reward long term hodlers with a high yield. A portion of the token and LP supply is locked up helping to sustain the protocol in the long term.
CITADEL is the daily ROI contract using Defender Finance LP tokens to deliver a sustainable return on investment through a series of incentives, tax and compounding. The contract gives all the participatants a fairly equal oppotunity to earn daily.
When purchase CITADEL, user will receive a CL token
Users will bond their LP to earn a distribution of 365% of all deposits and compounds over the lifetime of the contract. This works through a tax and distribution system that will be outlined bellows:
Every deposit, 90% goes to Pool balance, 10% of the deposit is allocated as following:
- 4% of the deposit go to POL
- 6% of the deposit will go to existing users as instant rewards. It is distributed among the overall ownership of the Pool
For each LP token that is deposited, the user will own a "share of the total pool", your share of the pool can be calculated by the total amount deposited divided by the overall pool amount. Daily rewards from 1.5% to 3% of the total pool balance will be distributed to all existing users proportional to their "share of the pool"
Users can manually claim or compound rewards. At a certain time 0:00 UTC everyday, remaining rewards will be rollover back to the pool. You do not lose your rewards, it only take a longer time to earn your ROI.
Users can earn a maximum of 365% of their initial deposit and subsequent deposit/compounds
When bond $SWD LP to purchase CITADEL, user will receive a CL token
No maximum total supply for CL tokens
CL token can be sold/bought on the P2P Rebates function for CITADEL so in case of emergency need, user can sell their CL by using P2P Rebates to receive back their LP with discount.
CL token has its own mint/burn mechanism.
- Mint CL token: Users bond Defender Finance LP (SWDB-ETH LP) to CITADEL to mint a respective number of CL token.
- Burn CL token: Everytime user claim their rewards from CITADEL, a respective number of CL token will be burnt.
- It is the minimum that you can earn in the 24 hours between rollovers. So that is just a baseline, based on your actual pool share. The part we can’t predict is how much in addition to your daily burst that you’ll earn. Because we can’t predict how many new deposits there will be. On top of your daily rewards, 6% of all deposits gets instantly rewarded and is distributed proportionately based on the size of your share of the pool that you own.
- If you claim, you will receive "Your Rewards" that is shown on the page. But if you choose to compound, 20% of "BONUS" will be added to "Your Rewards". The more frequently you compound your rewards, the faster you will gain your 365% ROI of initial investment.
- When purchase CITADEL, user will receive a CL token
- CL token can be sold/bought on the P2P Rebates function for CITADEL so in case of emergency need, user can sell their CL by using P2P Rebates to receive back their LP with discount.
- CL token can be transferred. When transferring, the unclaimed rewards of the Senders will be rolled over back to the Pool, the unclaimed rewards of the Receivers will be auto-compounded.
- Everyday at a certain time 0:00 UTC, rewards from CITADEL will be rolled over back to the pool